Hosted by BuyProperly CEO Khushboo Jha, and featuring guest panelist and Professor of Finance at The State University of New York, Dr. Chinmay Jain an active investor in stocks, bonds, options, real estate (Canada & US) and bitcoin engages in an open and constructive discussion on investing basics.
- – How investors can evaluate and navigate investment options to achieve their financial goals
- – Emphasis on the value of portfolio diversification, and real estate investment for maximum returns
- – Benefits of investing in rapidly growing cities with huge capital appreciation potential
- – Leveraging Artificial Intelligence tools for personal finance and investments
- – Who should be thinking about investing
- – Purchasing Power and Inflation
- – Why have a Diversified Portfolio
- – Dollar Average Investing
- – Macroeconomic Analysis
Guest Panelist: Chinmay Jain, PHD
Dr. Chinmay Jain is an Assistant Professor of Finance at the State University of New York. Dr. Jain completed his Bachelor of Technology in Industrial Engineering from the India Institute of Technology, Kharagpur and earned his Doctorate in Finance from the University of Memphis, Tennessee. He received The Financial Review Best Paper Award for his co-authored research paper entitled: Shot Selling: The Impact of SEC Rule 201 of 2010. His research interests are short selling, market microstructure, and financial regulations.
Host: Khushboo Jha, CEO
Khushboo Jha is the CEO of BuyProperly Limited. She has an MBA from Wharton School, Univ of Pennsylvania, and a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur. She has over 10+ years of experience at Amazon, Deutsche Bank, and Accenture. She is a builder at heart and has built and launched two marketplaces within Amazon and has extensive experience leveraging AI for efficiency. She has lived and worked in US, UK, Canada, and India.