Webinar Recording brought to you by BuyProperly Limited.
Hosted by BuyProperly CEO Khushboo Jha, and featuring guest panelist and Professor of Finance at The State University of New York, Dr. Chinmay Jain. This masterclass covers everything you need to know when it comes to understanding crypto, NFTs, fractional investing. Most importantly, how to get started and sustainably make money with them:
- -Understanding the phenomenon of Cryptocurrency, Art and NFT, Bitcoin Mining
- -Evaluating digital Art and Currency as a portfolio must-have
- -Steps to use digital investment vehicles to hedge against markets, inflation, and debt
- -Automated trading bots for everyday investors
- -Public Key and Private Key
- -Bitcoin Mining
- -How Bitcoin Derives its Value
- -Why is Bitcoin Not Enough
- -Types of Tokens
- -Decide Which Ico To Invest in
- -Example of a Decentralized Finance Application
- -Should I Invest in a Blockchain Stock or Directly into Cryptocoin
- -How Crypto Enables Fractional Ownership
- -How Does the Seller Get the Ownership of those Lands
- -Copyright Infringement
Guest Panelist: Chinmay Jain, PHD
Dr. Chinmay Jain is an Assistant Professor of Finance at the State University of New York. Dr. Jain completed his Bachelor of Technology in Industrial Engineering from the India Institute of Technology, Kharagpur and earned his Doctorate in Finance from the University of Memphis, Tennessee. He received The Financial Review Best Paper Award for his co-authored research paper entitled: Shot Selling: The Impact of SEC Rule 201 of 2010. His research interests are short selling, market microstructure, and financial regulations.
Host: Khushboo Jha, CEO
Khushboo Jha is the CEO of BuyProperly Limited. She has an MBA from Wharton School, Univ of Pennsylvania, and a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur. She has over 10+ years of experience at Amazon, Deutsche Bank, and Accenture. She is a builder at heart and has built and launched two marketplaces within Amazon and has extensive experience leveraging AI for efficiency. She has lived and worked in US, UK, Canada, and India.